- Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /home/jd3nw6gfe6g4/public_html/includes/common.inc).
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/jd3nw6gfe6g4/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
Anyone who wants to become a member of the Mission can do so under the following three levels with the commitment to work each day, one day at a time, at stopping themselves from offending God, especially in the small things, and to no longer remain silent in the face of the evil that surrounds them.
PARTICIPANTS: all the people or existing organizations (apostolates, religious orders, groups, movements and lay or consecrated individuals). Their commitments are:
- Consecrate themselves, their families and organizations to the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus (after appropriate preparation) at the Masses of Consecration organized by the Mission or, in the case of the organizations, in union with the Mission.
- Individually to pray every day, the “Morning Prayers” and the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Mission’s Rosary.
- For the organizations: to incorporate the Mission’s Rosary in their weekly prayer meetings and promote unity among us to accomplish common goals according to each other’s charisms through Good Works.
- Attend Sunday Mass.
- Receive the Sacrament of Confession at least once a month.
- Embrace The Ten Commandments.
CONSECRATED: all of those who are incorporated into level 1 and additionally acquire the following commitments:
- Consecrate themselves and their families (after the appropriate preparation) to the Chaste Heart of St. Joseph.
- Attend Sunday Mass and Weekday Mass when possible.
- Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation at least once a month.
- Start a Mission prayer group or join a prayer group who meet once a week and pray The Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary with the meditations of the Mission and reflect upon a scripture reading.
- Begin their process of personal conversion day by day; one day at a time and in a conscious manner, to say NO to the things of this world and YES Father.
- Read at least one section of The Catechism of the Catholic Church once a week.
- Read about the life of a Saint once a week.
THE CONSECRATED FAITHFUL: all of those who are incorporated into level 2, with greater fidelity to God and His Commandments and to the Catholic Church as a daily way of life in community with their brothers. Their additional commitments are:
- Consecrate themselves and their families (after appropriate preparation) to God the Father.
- Daily Mass.
- Daily Reading of the Holy Scriptures.
- One day per week fasting as a minimum and if possible twice a week.
- As a minimum, One hour per week Adoration in front of the Blessed Sacrament or in front of the Tabernacle.
- A number of times per week to read the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- The exercise of works of mercy at least once a week.
- Confession twice a month.
- Read-Study Papal Encyclicals, Doctors of the Church, Mariology.
- The reading of The Divine Office.
- The Stations of the Cross, weekly.
- This Mission strongly recommends that it’s members at this level, do the St. Bridget’s prayers for a year at least once in a lifetime.